- Gaze at the mind-blowing natural wonders of England's southern coastline
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscape of South Downs National Park
- Marvel at the iconic Seven Sisters white cliffs and embark on a coastal walk
- Stroll through The Lanes in Brighton and discover quirky shops and cafes
- See the famous Royal Pavilion and observe the ocean from the Palace Pier
Leave the city crowds behind and indulge in a relaxing experience through the southeastern coast of England. Drive out of London and into lush beachside landscapes on a scenic route. Visit the famous Seven Sisters cliffs, then enjoy plenty of free time in the picturesque town of Brighton.
Begin the day by departing London and traveling through the beautiful scenery of South Downs National Park. Make a stop in Alfriston, one of the prettiest villages in the region, before arriving at the seaside to visit one of the most recognizable sights of Britain’s coastline: the Seven Sisters.
Admire a stunning sequence of seven undulating chalk cliffs. Absorb the breathtaking sea views, take a bracing walk along the coastal path, and stop for incredible photo opportunities along the way. Get back on the road on the way to Brighton.
Reach the charming town by early afternoon and have some free time to explore. Wander along The Lanes, a collection of quirky narrow streets home to a variety of shopping and eateries. Grab a bite or head over to the famous Royal Pavilion, once the exotic seaside residence of King George IV.
Take a relaxing stroll along the waterfront to unwind after a long day and discover the vibrant Palace Pier. Finally, get back on board for the return trip to London.
Roundtrip transportation from London
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund