My Guide Website?
- Enjoy 360° moving views in the heart of the city as you ride the London Eye
- See your favorite celebrities and experience the glamour of Madame Tussauds
- Marvel at the magical underwater world at Sea Life London Aquarium
- Save on single entry tickets with a pass to 3 of the city's top attractions
DescriptionBegin at the iconic Madame Tussaud’s and make your way up the red carpet to see all your favorite stars. Get personal with A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights and historical icons, as well as the Royal Family on the Royal Balcony. Join the ultimate party, mingling with the likes of Eddie Redmayne, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Tom Hardy. Then, visit The London Eye and get up close to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace; you can even see as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day. Experience London from a different angle on the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, 135 meters above the city. Step into your capsule, enjoy the gradual rotation and just stand and stare at the hustle and bustle beneath you, the beautiful sunset over the city or the thousands of twinkling lights after dark. Finish at one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life, SEA LIFE London. Journey through 14 themed zones laid out over 3 floors, discovering thousands of underwater creatures, from green turtles to sharks. Meet the creatures of the rainforest and immerse yourself in the world of creepy crawlies, crocs, and critters.
IncludesEntry to the London Eye, Madame Tussauds, and SEA LIFE
- The time slot booked is for entry to Madame Tussauds only. Detailed instructions on how to book a time slot to visit the other attractions will be provided on your GetYourGuide confirmation voucher Access to all attractions is subject to availability, it is recommended to book both elements in advance. You have the option to book your second and third attraction within 90 days of visiting the lead attraction Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+ Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. The carer ticket will be issued on-site at the attraction upon presentation of proof of disability All Merlin attractions are cashless
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£80.00Buy Tickets!