My Guide Website?
Seven Sisters and South Downs Full-Day Tour
, London https://www.myguidelondon.com/events/seven-sisters-and-south-downs-full-day-tour
From London: Seven Sisters and South Downs Full-Day Tour
- See the stunning Seven Sisters white cliffs
- Enjoy amazing views from Devil's Dyke and hear the legend of its name
- Discover the Neolithic carving at the Longman of Wilmington
DescriptionJoin a small group tour to South Downs National Park and see the white cliffs of the coast from London. You will visit the Devil's Dyke, Seven Sisters Country Park, Beachy Head, and more on a guided tour. Catch the train to Brighton from London and climb aboard a luxury minibus on arrival. You will reach the beautiful South Downs and marvel at the rolling hills created over thousands of years by grazing animals. Visit Devil's Dyke to appreciate the view across the lowland weald, and learn how the landscape was formed before making your way to Middle Farm, where you can buy cheeses, sparkling wines, or cider from Sussex. Middle Farm will be the lunch stop where the quaint tea rooms serve light lunches, snacks, coffee, or tea. Continue along country lanes to Seven Sisters Country Park to see the Neolithic carving of the Longman of Wilmington. Go for a walk to Beachy Head and take stunning photos of the white cliffs before traveling to Birling Gap to look at the dramatic coastal erosion and get your first glimpse of the Seven Sisters cliffs. Stop at Seaford Head to enjoy an iconic view of the Seven Sisters. Your Guide will take you on a walk around the headland to get the best views of the cliffs and stunning scenery.
IncludesGuide Round-trip train tickets from London to Brighton Transportation by 16-seat minibus
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- The stop at Seaford Head includes a 40-minute walk along country paths
- If Middle Farm is very busy we you will have a lunch stop at the nearby village of Alfriston, with a variety of cafes and 14th century pubs to choose from
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£99.00Buy Tickets!