My Guide Website?
Street Art and Graffiti Guided Walking Tour
, Shoreditch https://www.myguidelondon.com/events/street-art-and-graffiti-guided-walking-tour
London: Street Art and Graffiti Guided Walking Tour
- Discover the street art and graffiti of East London on a walking tour
- See urban art and graffiti by more than 40 acclaimed street artists
- Explore the alternative sights and scenes of Shoreditch and Brick Lane
- Learn about artists such as Banksy, ROA, Invader, Shepherd Fairy, and Stik
- Find out about the history of London's East End with your guide
DescriptionEnjoy a walking tour of one of London’s most vibrant areas, and discover the alternative scenes of fashionable East London. Meet your guide by Old Spitalfields Market, just outside the City of London (London’s historic financial district). Learn the history of the East End as you walk down streets covered in street art. Your guide is one of the most knowledgeable about London’s street artists, and will give you a unique insight into the urban art and graffiti culture of the area. Wander over from Spitalfields to Brick Lane and the trendy Shoreditch area. Discover street art from around 40 artists, including ROA, Stik, Borondo, Cranio, and many more. Street art by its nature constantly changes, which in turn means that these tours evolve on a regular basis. This guarantees that a tour will always feel fresh.
- Please note that the tour runs from Monday through Saturday, and starts and ends near Spitalfields Market