Alternative London 2-Hour Street Art Walking Tour318 Reviews
Discover the street art and alternative sights of East London on a 2-hour walking tour, and explore the diverse creativity of one of the city’s most trendy areas. Hear about the historical events that shaped the areas of Shoreditch and Brick Lane.
- Discover the street art and tags of East London
- See urban art and graffiti by more than 40 acclaimed street artists
- Explore the alternative sights and scenes of Shoreditch and Brick Lane
- Learn about the urban art of Banksy, ROA, Invader, Shepherd Fairy, and Eine
DescriptionEnjoy a 2-hour walking tour of one of London’s most vibrant areas, and discover the alternative scenes of fashionable East London. Meet your guide by Old Spitalfields Market, just outside the City of London (London’s historic financial district). Learn the history of the East End as you walk down streets covered in street art. Your guide is one of the most knowledgeable about London’s street artists, and will give you a unique insight into the urban art and graffiti culture of the area. Wander over from Spitalfields to Brick Lane and the trendy Shoreditch area. Discover street art from around 40 artists, including ROA, Stik, Borondo, Cranio, and many more. Street art by its nature constantly changes, which in turn means that these tours evolve on a regular basis. This guarantees that a tour will always feel fresh.
- Please note that the tour runs from Monday through Saturday, and starts and ends near Spitalfields Market
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability