Buckingham Palace: The Queen's Gallery Entrance Ticket140 Reviews
Visit the Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace and explore its vast art collection, where around 450 works of art are on display at any one time.
- Visit the extravagant Queen's Gallery
- Discover the beautiful building at Buckingham Palace
- Discover the works of art in the Royal Collection
DescriptionVisit the Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace and soak up its extravagance. The building that originally stood on the site of the current Queen’s Gallery was designed by John Nash as one of Buckingham Palace’s three identical conservatories or pavilions in the form of Ionic temples. It was constructed on the south-west corner of the Palace, facing the garden, and was completed in 1831. The conservatory was converted into a private chapel for Queen Victoria in 1843, but destroyed in an air raid in 1940. At the suggestion of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh, it was redeveloped as a gallery for the Royal Collection in 1962. The current Queen’s Gallery was opened by Her Majesty The Queen in May 2002, as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations. It hosts a programme of changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection.
IncludesEntrance ticket to The Queen's Gallery Multimedia guide in English Transfers Food and beverages
- On arrival, you and your belongings will be subject to airport-style security checks. Some items, such as large bags or backpacks, will have to be checked in and reclaimed at the end of the visit
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- Photography and filming for non-commercial purposes are welcomed in The Queen's Gallery
- In consideration of other visitors, mobile phones must be switched off inside the Gallery
- Admission is scheduled for the time above and latecomers cannot be admitted, so please ensure that you exchange your voucher before your selected time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability