City Discovery Game: London’s Camden & Primrose Hill Views
Play a self-guided game to discover London’s Camden. Stroll around London while solving a trail of (mysterious) riddles in an outdoor escape game-style unconventional sightseeing tour. Learn about the city, its secret spots, and history.
- Enjoy a self-guided and real-life city discovery game via your phone
- Solve riddles and unlock local stories and recommendations
- Admire the view from Primrose Hill
- Go beneath the surface of London’s Camden and Primrose Hill areas
DescriptionGo on an interactive city discovery experience across London’s Camden and Primrose Hill. You’ll solve riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser. Your challenge starts on the intersection of Parkway and Arlington St. (near Camden Town station). All the information you need for your adventure will be in your email from the supplier. Solve 11 riddles. Each riddle takes you from one (hidden) location to the next. You’ll unlock local recommendations and fun facts - as well as the history of the city. You discover spots in London that most locals don’t even know. See popular sights from a different angle. Explore the quiet side of Camden, walk along its gorgeous Regent’s Canal, wander the streets lined with pastel-coloured houses, and admire the view over London right from the top of Primrose Hill. This game allows you to discover the city's highlights as you wander along Regent’s Canal and by colourful Chalcot Square. Find out the best spots for food and drinks along the quiet but cosy Regent’s Park Road. Then, admire the view from Primrose Hill. This game is suitable for friends, couples, families with kids, and team buildings. Enjoy being together while exploring a city, being creative, and using your imagination to find out the city’s secrets.
IncludesA link to the web app game (received via email) Physical guide
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the supplier
- Games are available in English only
- There’s a few rules to the games - and the supplier will remind you of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle
- The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability