Comedy Horror Show: London Ghost Bus Tour1025 Reviews
Enjoy 75 spooky minutes of sightseeing London aboard the Ghost Bus! Your creepy conductor will show you all the best city sights and give you a thrilling insight into some of the more gruesome histories of London's most popular attractions.
- Ride the historic Ghost Bus, an original Necrobus!
- Enjoy a thrilling comedy horror sightseeing show narrated by the creepy conductor
- See the West End, south of the river, and the heart of the city
- Enjoy on-board actors and spooky technical trickery
- Learn about the creepier side of London
DescriptionAll aboard the ‘orrible omnibus for a 75-minute ride around the dark side of London! Rising from the ashes of a factory fire, the Necrobus is here to creep you out! On-board actors and technical trickery are combined to create the scariest tour in town. A creepy conductor provides the commentary for this sinister sightseeing show, revealing haunted palaces, unmarked burial grounds, and old skeletons in the capital’s closet. The Ghost Bus Tour takes you around the city, to West End, and even south of the river. See some of the oldest and most historic places in London and learn spooky facts about the most famous sights including Westminster Abbey, Fleet Street, The Tower of London, and London Bridge. Enjoy this spooky ride aboard the only surviving Necropolis Bus. The Necropolis Bus Company began in the 19th century as a private funeral bus service carrying the deceased, pallbearers and mourners to the final resting place. Painted in the traditional midnight black of all the Necropolis Routemaster buses, decorative features include lamps and window curtains. In 1967, the entire fleet was destroyed in a mysterious fire... only one bus survived. Will you?
IncludesTicket prices include admission Guided tour
- The Ghost Bus Tours take no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owners risk and The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost.
- Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability