My Guide Website?
Day Trip to Cardiff from London
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the cutting-edge city of Cardiff from London, and visit a number of attractions, including Cardiff Castle and Cardiff Bay.
- Enjoy a return train journey from London to Cardiff and experience the Hop-on Hop-off Tour of Cardiff
- Marvel at the historical Cardiff Castle, built originally on the site of an ancient Roman fort and Norman Keep
- Visit Cardiff Bay and the National Museum of Wales
DescriptionAfter arriving in Cardiff at approximately 10:30 AM, hop on the Cardiff “Hop-on Hop-off Tour”, available from April through October. You can discover the Welsh capital in style on this open-top bus tour. Visit Cardiff Castle, explore the National Museum of Wales, enjoy the atmosphere of Cardiff Bay and more. The Cardiff Castle Tour takes you through the steeped history of this striking medieval castle, originally built on the site of an ancient Roman fort and Norman keep. From November to March, there will be a visit to the Millennium Stadium which welcomes over 1.3 million visitors per year. With the first retractable roof in the UK, the Stadium is a multi–purpose, all round venue. With a UEFA 5–Star rating and two Rugby World Cups, a Wales Grand Slam, six FA Cup Finals plus a plethora of major concerts and motorsports events on its CV, the Millennium Stadium is established as a world-class must play, must-visit venue and has played home to five major sporting bodies over the last eight years.
IncludesOpen top bus tour Entrance fee to Cardiff Castle Return train tickets to Cardiff Refreshments, if the first class option selected
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day London Paddington station: Meet your representative outside the National Rail ticket office in front of Platform 1 Meeting time: 7:30am Monday to Friday, 8am Saturday and Sunday. Your train will depart at: 8:18am on Monday to Friday, 8:48am, Saturday, 8:33am on Sunday. Journey time: 1 hour 50min - 2hrs approx. Please ensure you arrive to the station at least 30 min prior to your train departure time to avoid missing the train