Eat Like a Londoner: The Internationalist Food Experience
This experience focuses on the international influences that have inspired British food culture historically.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Explore the streets of Soho and Covent Garden and soak up the inspiring international culinary culture
- Sample 7-8 local specialities throughout the experience, such as tapas, dim sum and gelato
- Stop at an Irish pub that London locals love
- Shop in stores that sell top quality produce from all over the world
DescriptionShortly after booking your tour, the local supplier will be in touch to determine your interests and preferences to match you with a local guide. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Start the experience with a coffee and French croissant in a well-established bakery in the heart of London. Wander through the streets and look at the curious shop windows that display all sorts of food specialties from all over the world. Taste and shop your way through small, family run Italian delis and Mediterranean shops where you can sample delicious bites before you buy. Have a taste of the best Spanish tapas in town before entering buzzing and colorful Chinatown. Taste some of the most authentic Chinese dim sum in a place where Asian Londoners are regulars. For dessert, enjoy authentic Italian gelato made with fresh ingredients from the market at a local gelateria, then finish your feasting at an Irish pub where you can relax with a pint or an Irish coffee. Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and any food intolerances will be noted to provide the best personalized experience.
IncludesPrivate and personalised experience 4 hours with a local host 7-8 tastings of various international specialities A coffee and a craft beer or a soft drink Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost) Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience Tickets to any attractions Transportation costs Gratuities (optional)
- Meeting point: Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your local host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your local host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability