Emirates Stadium Tour612 Reviews
Go behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club on this combined Emirates Stadium tour and Arsenal Museum visit. Take your seat in the changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, sit in the dugout, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans.
- Hear from Arsenal stars about their experiences on your audio-guided tour of Emirates Stadium
- Visit the home changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, and sit in the dugout
- Learn about the history of Arsenal Football Club and the club’s beginnings at the Arsenal Museum
- Enjoy free entry to the Arsenal Museum, a free Arsenal branded headphones, and a free personalized tour certificate
DescriptionExplore behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club and let a host of Arsenal stars share their match day experiences with you on a tour of Emirates Stadium. Get ready to take your place in the changing room, walk down the tunnel and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans. Reveal player stats and highlights of their best moments through the shirt cam, while the tour cam brings your experience to life with interactive access to never-before seen footage. Looking for somewhere to grab a bite to eat after your tour? Why not visit Chapman’s (located outside the Armoury Store), serving a wide selection of food and drinks including teas and coffees, sandwiches, paninis, wraps and much more. Visit the Arsenal Museum, founded in 1886, Arsenal has a wonderful history from the club’s time at Woolwich, Highbury and Emirates Stadium. The newly refurbished museum offers visitors the chance to take in a number of exciting exhibits. Many of the items on display were kindly donated by former players who hold a special place in Arsenal’s history. Highlights include Jens Lehmann’s goalkeeper gloves that he wore for every league match of the unbeaten ‘Invincibles’ season in 2003/04, Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ’89 and Charlie George’s FA Cup Final shirt from 1971. The museum also features two impressive video theaters and twenty major displays based on Arsenal’s proud history.
IncludesStadium tour Museum admission Free Arsenal branded headphones for every visitor Free tour certificate for every visitor
- The Arsenal Museum is currently closed until further notice
- Students must show a valid student ID at the tour desk.
- Tours are open daily (closed on match days). On dates with a European evening fixture, this activity has a 45 minute duration and it is offered in English only.
- Self-guided tours do not operate on home match days or the day before a European home fixture.
- The tour is open from 10 AM–4 PM every day, last entry 3 PM.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability