From London: Avebury and Stonehenge Small-Group Tour43 Reviews
This day trip takes you from London to some of the most important prehistoric sites in England: Stonehenge, Avebury, and West Kennet Long Barrow. On this guaranteed small-group tour, explore the Neolithic sites of Wiltshire and see how they all connect.
- Visit medieval Avebury and see the world's largest stone circle
- Tour the Neolithic burial chambers at West Kennet Long Barrow
- Enjoy free time to explore Stonehenge with an audio guide
DescriptionOn this day trip from London, visit the medieval village of Avebury, ringed by the largest stone circle in the world. Enjoy free time to explore the historic area, believed to be more than 2,000 years older than Stonehenge. Hear about the ghost sightings at the Red Lion Pub, located inside the stone circle, where high levels of paranormal activity have been recorded. Walk up the hill to West Kennet Long Barrow, which is one of the largest Neolithic burial tombs in Britain. Your guide will take you into the burial chambers and bring history alive. The final stop of the day is world-famous Stonehenge. Enjoy time to explore the site with an audio guide.
IncludesTour guide Small-group tour (maximum 19 participants) Round-trip transportation by luxury coach from London Entrance to Stonehenge Guided walking tour of Avebury Visit to West Kennet Long Barrow Food and drinks
- All amendments or name changes made to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a £10 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
- No amendments or name changes are possible for any short breaks less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability