From London: Bombay Sapphire Gin & Winchester Tour
Mix in a slice of history with your Gin and Tonic on a relaxing small-group day trip. Visit one of England's most historic towns. Head to a world-famous gin distillery.
- Visit Laverstoke Distillery, home of one of the world's most popular gins, Bombay Sapphire
- Explore Winchester, an ancient city with charm galore
- Take in the quaint atmosphere at the riverside town of Runnymede
DescriptionDeparting from London in the morning, you’ll head straight for one of England’s most history-rich cities, Winchester. Ambling the paths and lanes of the ancient city, you’ll have free time to stop by the glorious cathedral, the ancient mill, a bevy of cute cafes, and more than enough museums. After you’ve explored the picturesque town, it’s time to head for the boozy destination of the day – Laverstoke Mill, where one of the world’s most popular gins, Bombay Sapphire, is distilled. But it’s not just the booze that’s brilliant at the Laverstoke Mill; the exhibition and Victorian architecture are as interesting as they are beautiful. Once you’ve had enough gin for the day, it’s time to head home. The tour makes a short stop for refreshments at the quaint riverside town of Runnymede, before arriving back in London in the evening.
IncludesTransportation in a 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach Professional guide Small-group tour, with a maximum of 16 guests Entry fees Meals and refreshments Gratuities (optional)
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
- You're restricted to 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability