From London: Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford Day Trip
Take a flexible and fun day trip from London to Oxford by rail. Once in Oxford, join a hop-on hop-off bus tour that will allow you to see the best sights of the city at your own pace.
- Take a comfortable and easy train ride from London to Oxford
- Hop on and off the tour bus as you please
- Enjoy free time to explore the beautiful architecture of Oxford
- See the Ashmolean Museum, Sheldonian Theater, Christ Church College, and more
- Return to London when your day of exploring is done
DescriptionTake a day out of London to see the sights of beautiful Oxford. This day tour by rail will whisk you to the stunning university town in no time at all, giving you hours to explore the highlights of Oxford. This package includes a hop-on hop-off open top bus tour for fun and informative travel around the city. Your train to Oxford from Paddington Station will depart at 9:21 AM and take just over an hour. Once you arrive in Oxford, hop on an open-top bus for an airy tour of the city. Climb to the top deck of the bus as you're driven through Oxford and past the gorgeous architecture in to the heart of this historic university town. You’ll see all the famous colleges and can also view the Ashmolean Museum, Sheldonian Theatre, and other wonderful buildings during the tour. Learn about Oxford from the on-board audio guide as you discover the city at your own pace. If you're a fan of Harry Potter, be sure to hop off at Christ Church College, which was used as a filming location for the series. Do a bit of shopping in the city center, or take a stroll down the quaint cobbled alleyways to see what surprising gem might be hidden away. You're free to choose when you return, giving you the ultimate flexibility to spend your day as you please.
IncludesStandard class return train tickets to Oxford Hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour
- • Train times can change with little prior warning. Please ensure that you provide your contact number and email address when booking, so that you can be notified of any changes in the services. • The train to Oxford leaves at 9:21 AM and arrives at 10:34 AM. • Return trains to London leave Oxford every 10-15 minutes until approximately 10:00 PM. • The full route duration of the bus tour is approximately 1 hour. • In the summer, bus frequency is every ten minutes. In winter, bus frequency is every 20 to 30 minutes. • Bus tour commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability