From London: Stonehenge and Bath Full-Day Tour4 Reviews
Uncover the mysteries of the stone circle of Stonehenge on a 10-hour tour from London, traveling back to prehistoric Britain on Salisbury Plain. Then, admire the Georgian terraces of Bath, and discover how the Roman city got its name.
- Explore the mysterious standing stone circle of Stonehenge
- See the handsome Georgian terraces of the city of Bath
- Sip from the healing waters of Britain's only hot spring
- Drive through the scenic counties of Wiltshire and Somerset
DescriptionTravel back to prehistoric England on a full-day sightseeing tour from London and explore the mysteries of one of the world’s most enigmatic sites. Traveling by luxury air-conditioned vehicle, drive across the beautiful county of Wiltshire to Salisbury Plain. Here lies the awe-inspiring stone circle of Stonehenge, a mysterious site that continues to confound historians. As you tour the site, hear theories of how it was a temple to worship the sun, a healing center, a burial site and even an immense calendar. Explore how the mighty stones were carried to Salisbury Plain using only the most primitive of tools. Then, continue to the city of Bath on the banks of the River Avon. Explore the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, admiring attractions such as the 15th-century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture of the Royal Crescent and the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. No visit to Bath would be complete without seeing the Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not available on summer tours) and sip the healing waters in the stunning Neo-Classical Pump Room.
IncludesTransportation by luxury air-conditioned vehicle Guide Entrance to the Roman baths (if option selected) Gratuities Hotel drop-off Food and drink
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- The return time to London is approximately 7:00 PM
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until March 31, 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability