My Guide Website?
From London: Stonehenge Express Half-Day Tour806 Reviews
Hop on board a bus and enjoy an express transfer from London to Stonehenge. Discover the stones at your leisure with a fascinating audio-guide tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Enjoy an express half-day visit to Stonehenge from central London
- Sit back and relax as you drive through Salisbury Plain
- Explore the mystery of the stone circle, with an audio guide in 12 languages
DescriptionBoard a superior bus for a direct express service from central London to discover the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge, one of the great wonders of the world and awarded UNESCO World Heritage status. On arrival, your host will take you onto the mysterious and magical site, where you will have around 2 hours to enjoy the stones at your leisure. Take advantage of a fascinating audio-guide tour, with commentary in 10 languages. Why Stonehenge was built remains a mystery. It's been a pagan place of worship, an astronomical clock, and a Bronze Age burial ground. Its origins date back almost 5,000 years and it continues to attract solstice worshippers. Explore this unique monument and decide for yourself what it all means. Then, get back on your coach for the swift journey back to London, where you will be dropped off at centrally located Victoria Station, convenient for public transport links back to your hotel or accommodation.
IncludesReturn transfer from London by bus Entrance fee to Stonehenge Audio guide for Stonehenge Host (accompanying the trip)
- This is an independent tour. You will be given personal headsets to hear fascinating insights on Stonehenge using a scannable map. Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements