From London: Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath13 Reviews
A perfect combination of the U.K.'s top sites, including Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath.
- Visit the beautiful town of Windsor
- Explore the very mysterious Stonehenge
- Take photos in picturesque Lacock
- Enjoy a walking tour of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage site
DescriptionVisit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip leaving from London Victoria. You'll roam the town of Windsor, visit Stonehenge, enjoy free time to relax and snack, discover a quaint English village and check a UNESCO World Heritage Site off your must-see list. First, you'll explore the town of Windsor, home to the Queen's favorite weekend abode and filled with quaint shops, restaurants and pubs. Then, continue on to one of the UK's most famous sites, Stonehenge. You’ll never forget your first glimpse of its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Plain. Theories abound about this mysterious rock formation! Next, it's onwards to Lacock for a photo stop and then to Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage site. You'll take a walking tour of the city, during which you'll visit the 15th century Bath Abbey. The tour will finish at approximately 8:00 PM in London.
IncludesAdmission to Stonehenge Professional guide Walking tour of Bath Transportation by air-conditioned bus 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount Gratuities (optional) Entry to Roman Baths Entry to Windsor Castle Hotel drop-off Food or drinks
- Please note the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- The tour departs at 7:45 AM and returns at approximately 8:00 PM
- Transportation without Wi-Fi might be used during peak periods
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability