Full-Day Downton Abbey, Oxford and Bampton Tour from London33 Reviews
Admire the architectural highlights of Oxford. Stop in Bampton village and tour Highclere Castle's rooms that have been featured in Downton Abbey.
- Enjoy a walk around Oxford, home to one of the world's oldest universities
- Visit Bampton village, featured in the TV drama Downton Abbey
- Enjoy a tour of Highclere Castle and see rooms featured in the series
- Receive a copy of Lady Carnarvon's autobiography as a souvenir
DescriptionExplore Oxford, the City of Dreaming Spires, home to one of the world’s oldest universities. Admire the architectural highlights of the many colleges. Next on this 10-hour tour is a visit to Bampton, the setting for the exterior village scenes in Downton Abbey. See the church, the house of Matthew Crawley's mother, homes transformed into the post office and various pubs. Head to Highclere Castle, the country seat of the Earls of Carnarvon. The tour of the Castle’s public rooms includes the magnificent main hall, the library, sitting rooms and other rooms featured in Downton Abbey. Take home a copy of Lady Carnarvon's book as a souvenir of your visit.
IncludesEntrance fee to Highclere Castle Professional guide Transportation by air-conditioned luxury coach A copy of Lady Carnarvon's book Gratuities
- The order of sites visited may change from time to time
- Once the tour is booked there are no refunds unless the local tour operator is able to resell the tour ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability