Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle Private Car Tour
Visit two of the UK’s most beautiful and historic royal homes, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace, on this fantastic full-day tour. Learn all about their history from the expert tour guide who will bring these two royal residences to life.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Hampton Court Palace and Gardens
- See royal Windsor, including a guided tour of Windsor Castle
- Be guided by a professional tour guide and separate driver
DescriptionSpend the day immersing yourself in royal history by visiting two Royal residences, Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle. Start your private tour with pickup from your hotel in London and begin the drive to Hampton Court. A favorite summer home of King Henry VIII, Hampton Court Palace is an opulent fusion of architectural styles. Marvel at the spectacular Abraham Tapestries, commissioned by Henry VIII to celebrate the birth of his only son, Edward. Visit the lavish State Rooms, the Great Hall, and the Chapel Royal. Wander through its vast medieval kitchens and cellars to gain a fascinating insight into the challenges of feeding 600 people in the 16th century. Outside, explore 60 acres of formal gardens and lose yourself in the world-famous maze. The second stop on your tour will take you to Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family and the largest continuously occupied castle in Europe. Step inside St George’s Chapel, the site of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding in 2018, and where the tombs of several previous monarchs are located. As you walk through the State Apartments, the centerpiece of the castle and reputed to be the grandest apartments in England, their opulence is immediately apparent.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off within central London (zone 1) Professional tour guide Admission to Hampton Court Palace and Gardens Admission to Windsor Castle with guided tour Transportation by private car Food and drinks Gratuities
- Groups of 1-2 people will travel in a Mercedes E-Class vehicle
- Groups of 3-6 people will travel in a Mercedes V-Class vehicle
- Windsor Castle, or parts of the castle, may be closed on certain dates
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays
- Pickups outside central London (zone 1) are subject to availability and incur an additional charge, payable locally
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability