Harry Potter London Taxi Tour with Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise6 Reviews
On this family-friendly taxi tour, you can discover the London film location sites of the Harry Potter film series. You will also get a 24-hour hop-on hop-off River Thames cruise ticket.
- See all the Harry Potter London film location sites
- Choose from 3 or 4 hour tour options allowing more time to see the locations
- Take a cruise and follow Harry's flight path along the River Thames
- See London's sights, discover the film locations and answer the quiz questions
DescriptionOn this family fun taxi tour, you can walk over the knight bus bridge and visit the building that inspired Gringotts Bank. Walk to and stand at the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron from film 3. See and walk along the bridge that is destroyed by Death Eaters and discover the real-life street that inspired Grimmauld Place. Follow Harry's footsteps to where he disappears at the train station and get a picture under the sign 9 ¾. See where Harry and Ron steal the flying car from and take a photo inside the train station used for exiting to the ministry of magic. Walk the footsteps of Harry and Mr Weasley to the ministry of magic and see where Ron spies on the ministry. Your expert Harry Potter guide will take you to all of these sites and a lot more. On route there is time to ask many questions regarding the films, there is even a small quiz to keep you on your toes. At the end of the tour, your guide will give you your free River Thames boat tickets. As you travel along the Thames imagine yourself flying on a broomstick like Harry did as you're traveling under Tower bridge. This fun packed family tour has something for everyone.
Includes24-hour hop-on hop-off river cruise ticket Licensed London taxi driver/registered tourist guide Professional guide - all driver guides are either Blue Badge, City of London, City of Westminster or Clerkenwell & Islington guides Live commentary on board Photo stops Refreshment stops Water and biscuits Hotel pick-up and drop off anywhere in Central London Lunch Gratuities
- Please note, your boat ticket is valid for 24 hours from the start of your first boat ride, they can be used directly after your tour or later within your holiday period
- Please note Harry Potter’s London taxi tour is not an official Harry Potter event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of Harry Potter books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability