Hyde Park and South Kensington Museums Tour in Italian1 Reviews
Take a tour of the Natural History Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum with an Italian-speaking guide. Admire the Royal Albert Hall concert venue and then go for a walk in Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens.
- Go for a walk in Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens to experience London's green lung
- Journey through the natural world at the Natural History Museum
- Admire the handsome architecture of the Victoria and Albert Museum
- See ancient fossils and recreations of dinosaurs
- Get some time for a cup of tea in the Victorian café
DescriptionDiscover what dinosaurs looked like and see a replica of the Earth's core at the Natural History Museum. Examine fossils and extinct animals, such as the dodo. Next, visit the Victoria and Albert Museum to explore the world's largest collection of decorative arts and design. Get some time for a cup of tea in the Victorian-era café. Then, take a short walking tour of the upscale Kensington neighborhood to view its neoclassical buildings. Admire the red-brick Royal Albert Hall and see the memorial to Prince Albert at the entrance to Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Go for a walk in the park to look at the statue of Peter Pan and the Italian Garden.
IncludesItalian-speaking art expert guide Entrance to the museums Drinks in the café
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability