Iconic London: Bard, Beatles, Bond & Baker Street2 Reviews
Take a combination tour of London icons and learn about real and fictional legends, Shakespeare, Sherlock Holmes, The Beatles, and Bond. See where 007 creator Ian Fleming lived, where Bond films were shot, and where real spies hang out!
- See Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and discover where the Bard lived in London
- Discover where Sir Arthur Conan Doyle practiced medicine
- Follow the trail of Sherlock Holmes to find clues from the books and films
- Drive past James Bond film locations, and visit the house of Ian Fleming
- Learn about real spies, how they worked, and how they met
- Follow in the footsteps of The Fab Four to see where the Beatles worked and played
DescriptionEnjoy a fun-packed 3 hour tour by iconic London black cab and follow in the footsteps of Shakespeare, The Beatles, James Bond, and Sherlock Holmes. Alas, poor Yorick will not be joining you, but you will get to see where the Bard – aka William Shakespeare – lived, wandered, and possibly drank! All of this may be elementary when you stop at 221b Baker Street – aka the home of Sherlock Holmes. See where Holmes’s creator Sir Arthur Conan Doyle really did live and practice medicine. Follow clues across London, taken from the books and films. You’ll be shaken and stirred as you enter the world of James Bond – aka 007. Visit Bond creator Ian Fleming’s house, the home of MI5 and MI6, and locations from famous Bond movies. With all those spies, you would think you were back in the USSR. But you are not; you are on the Beatles section of your tour. Travel back to ‘60s swinging London in the footsteps of the Fab Four, and discover where they lived, worked, played - and probably drank!
IncludesProfessional registered tour guide Transportation by London cab
- Cancellations within 7 days of booking will receive no refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY