My Guide Website?
KidZania London Experience70 Reviews
Let your kid become a firefighter, a surgeon, or the next acting sensation at KidZania London on this half-day experience. This is the UK’s first educational entertainment experience where children can learn real-life skills in a child-sized city.
- Watch your child take to the skies during pilot training
- Listen to kids broadcast from the radio station
- See your child become a nurse tending to newborn babies
DescriptionWatch the excitement on their faces as kids explore a variety of unique and exciting professions through real-life role-play adventures in a fun and safe environment on this 4-hour experience. Having welcomed over 42 million visitors worldwide, KidZania is a global phenomenon and one of the world’s fastest growing educational entertainment brands with over 19 locations across 5 continents. Each role-play experience is crafted to teach kids essential life skills including financial literacy, teamwork, and independence. Designed to empower kids, KidZania instills the confidence to challenge themselves and inspires them to explore the world of opportunities. KidZania is a real-life role-play experience for 4-14 year olds, blending learning and reality with entertainment. For younger siblings visiting KidZania, there is a dedicated Early Years area that features 3 main activities: Science Lab, RightZKeepers Residence, and Kindergarten. When you check in at the KidZania International Airport, RFID security bracelets will be given to each member of your party. These ensure that your child remains safely within the city, and can only be checked out with you present. They will also record any allergies that your child may have. Every child aged 4 and over will be given 50 kidzos, and can use these to either pay for certain activities and products or save them and open a bank account. Once you’re checked in you can take a walk through the city and get ready to participate in your favorite activities. If you find that you’re hungry there are plenty of dining and snack locations on site. After your child is confident exploring the city on their own, you can spend some time in a parents’ room, equipped with TVs, computers, and sofas to help you relax.
IncludesKidZania London experience
- Adults are only allowed into KidZania when accompanied by a child aged 4-14 years
- Children aged 4-7 years can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) at all times
- Children aged 8-14 years may enter unaccompanied, however an adult must be present at the time of check-in and provide suitable contact details
- Children may be required to wear trousers and closed-toe shoes for certain activities
- Last entry times may change at short notice due to private functions