London: 2.5-Hour British Museum Family Tour
Explore the largest collection of artifacts dedicated to human history in existence with your family on this tour of the British Museum. See the unforgettable highlights of the museum whilst your kid-friendly guide keeps the kids occupied.
- Learn about the history of mankind and cultures at the British Museum
- Enjoy tailor-made games and activities for the kids
- Benefit from the knowledge of your Blue Badge guide
DescriptionMeet your kid-friendly guide outside the British Museum and begin your fun and engaging 2.5-hour tour of one of the largest museums in the world. Enjoy a semi-private experience full of learning, games, and adventures, as your group will be made up of no more than 14 people in order to guarantee a personalized experience. Accompanied by your knowledgable guide, see and learn about the ‘must see’ pieces of the collection, including: the Rosetta Stone and its role in decoding ancient hieroglyphics, Ginger the 5400-year-old mummy, and the stunning statue of the most powerful pharaoh of the Egyptian Empire, Rameses II. Discover Ancient Greece, its Gods, and the Parthenon in Athens and discover artifacts from a medieval burial site in Sutton Hoo, England.
IncludesEnglish-speaking Blue Badge guide Entrance fees Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour is perfect for children aged 6 and above. Younger kids and toddlers are welcome, but the tour may not be appropriate for their age.
- Children under 6 years old go free on this tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability