London: 3-Hour Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise75 Reviews
If you're looking for a sophisticated night out in London with fine food, great live music, a friendly atmosphere, and some of the most stunning sights in London, this 3-hour Thames jazz dinner cruise is the ideal solution for you!
- Listen to a great live jazz band while enjoying a delicious 3-course meal and stunning sights of London
- Enjoy entertainment provided by ChiJazz quintet, who will perform a range of cool, ambient jazz tunes, as well as more lively numbers
- Admire the world-famous London sights such as the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Canary wharf, and many more
- Enjoy a cruise on the newest addition to the fleet, the stunning Millennium Diamond
- Compliment the sweet sounds of jazz with Pimms from the bar, along with Champagne, and a selection of wine and beer
DescriptionYour evening will start with a warm welcome and complimentary glass of bubbly to get you in the mood. Then as you set sail, the first course of your 3-course dinner is served. As you enjoy your starter, the ChiJazz band will launch into the first part of their set for the evening. ChiJazz has an extensive repertoire of tunes, ranging from jazz classics to contemporary pop tunes. Popular tunes performed include At Last, Cry Me a River, Girl from Ipanema, Have You Met Miss Jones, Makin’ Whoopee, Mercy Mercy Mercy, Night and Day, and Summertime…to name just a few! As you sail on the newest addition to the fleet, the stunning Millennium Diamond, towards the glittering skyscrapers of Canary Wharf, you will enjoy your main course and perhaps another glass of wine from the bar. As you make room for dessert and tea or coffee, the band will be preparing to return for the second half of their set. Enjoy more great jazz and if the mood takes you, it will be time to take to the floor for a little cheek to cheek action. The dancing continues until you dock at around 23:00, when you will depart. Starter Charcuterie platter, chorizo, Parma ham, tortilla, manchego cheese and quince jelly, olives, caperberries and salami or Feta, roast butternut squash, pomegranate, black olive, green bean, ruby chard & rocket salad with honey and mustard dressing Main Grilled escalope of chicken, saffron and chive mashed creamy potatoes and Provençal courgettes or Gratin of artichokes, asparagus and wild mushrooms with goat’s cheese served with seasonal vegetables and new potatoes Dessert White chocolate and rum truffle mousse with raspberry coulis
Includes3-hour cruise with regular seat Welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival 3-course meal with tea and coffee Cash bar offering Champagne, Pimm's, wines, and beers London's spectacular riverside sights all illuminated at night
- Please note the menu options needs to be pre-ordered before the day of sailing
- Dress code: smart casual
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- The cruise leaves at 8:00 PM (boarding at 7:45 PM) from Westminster Pier and lasts 3 hours returning to Westminster pier at 11:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability