London: Afternoon Tea Bus Tour16 Reviews
Experience afternoon tea with a difference on an exclusive and unique bus tour of London. Drive through the streets of Central London, taking in some of the city’s best sights while you enjoy a traditional cup of tea on a double decker bus.
- Indulge in authentic afternoon tea as you soak up the sites of London
- See famous landmarks such as Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Downing Street and more
- Sit back and relax in a comfortable double decker bus
DescriptionCapture the heart of the city’s culture, landmarks and history on this London bus tour, while sipping a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of England. Indulge in High Tea, which is accompanied by an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries. Your London bus driver will take you round several iconic sites, such as Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more. This sightseeing tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on traffic. Nothing beats a good cuppa, so experience the beating heart of England like a local!
IncludesFood and hot drinks Music English audio guide Toilets Wheelchair facility (only foldable wheelchairs are permitted on board) Nut-free options
- This tour offers vegetarian, pescatarian, halal, vegan and gluten free* menus (*may contain traces). But please submit your dietary requirements upon booking
- Unfortunately, this high tea does not cater for coeliacs or people who are nut-free
- Only foldable wheelchairs are permitted
- Please notify of guide dogs in advance
- There are no toilets on board the bus
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability