London: British Royalty Walking Tour6 Reviews
Enjoy a stroll through some of the most famous streets in London. Hear amazing stories about the Monarchy, see Royal Palaces and Parks.
- See Buckingham Palace
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British Monarchy have walked for 1000 years
- Enjoy a relaxing walking tour and take in the best of London's top sights
- Watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
DescriptionTake a gentle stroll through some of the most famous streets in the world. Hear amazing stories about the monarchy and see them in action with the Changing of the Guard, and the Horse Guards on Whitehall. Meet at Green Park Underground station and walk through Green Park, one of three Royal Parks in the area, to Buckingham Palace. On selected days you can watch the world famous changing of the guard, a century-old tradition displaying pomp and glory. Walk up the Royal Mall and pass two more Royal Residences, Clarence House and St James Palace. At the top of the Royal Mall, arrive at Admiralty Arch and Trafalgar Square. Lord Nelson, one of the most famous Royal Navy Admirals in British history sits here. He was a firm favorite of the King and Queen during his time.Walk down Whitehall, past Downing Street, to Westminster Palace, to see the seat of British Democracy that was always at odds with the British Royal Family.
IncludesWalking tour of the top royal sights in London Transport Snacks & drinks
- • The Guard Change occurs daily during the summer months (July to the end of August)
- During the off-season (September-June), the Guard Change takes place only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability