London: Child-Friendly Semi-Private City Highlights Tour
Join a small-group tour designed around families with children and discover the most famous London attractions. Led by a professional guide, walk through both Westminster and the city of London for a memorable sightseeing experience.
- Discover London and its most famous attractions on a kid-friendly tour with a maximum of 12 people
- Explore the most famous attractions in Westminster and the city of London
- Witness the beauty of Parliament Square including the Palace of Westminster, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and more
- Learn about British history and admire the evocative ceremony of the Changing of the Guard (if scheduled and weather permitting)
DescriptionThroughout this 3-hour child-friendly small group tour, walk through Westminster and the city of London as led by a guide with a vast experience in tours aimed at families with kids. In Westminster - home of some of the most recognizable landmarks in London, admire the distinct Gothic architecture of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey. As you travel, hear fascinating knowledge from your guide and keep the whole family entertained with a series of fun games and intriguing stories about the history of one of the world's truly great cities. If the weather permits it and if it is scheduled on the day of your tour, you may be able to witness the evocative ceremony of the Changing of the Guard right outside Buckingham Palace, the official residence of Her Majesty the Queen. This is a very popular event that is likely to be rather crowded, but thanks to your guide you can see it from a strategic spot with the best view possible. Following that, take the “Tube” to reach the City of London to see such attractions as the world-famous St Paul's Cathedral, the Millennium Bridge, and Tower Bridge, one of the most recognizable and iconic bridges in the world. In addition to all this, see some of the remains of the old Roman wall, built in the days of the Roman Empire to protect the city from raiders.
IncludesSmall-group walking tour Child-friendly guide Sightseeing tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Public transportation costs Food and drinks Gratuities
- • This is an outdoor sightseeing tour throughout which you see the main attractions from the outside
- This is a shared tour for a max of 12 people • As you will use public transport, please make sure you have valid tickets or an Oyster Card/travel card • This tour is suitable for children aged 5 and above (younger children and toddlers are welcome, but the tour may not be appropriate for their age) • The Changing the Guard takes place every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from August to April, and every day in June and July
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability