London: City Center and Heathrow to Southampton Transfer1 Reviews
Sit back and relax on this shared transfer from any London city center accommodation and selected Heathrow hotels to Southampton Cruise terminals. With a maximum of 4 pick ups, this transfer ensures your journey to Southampton is easy and stress free!
- Travel by executive minivan from London and Heathrow to the Southampton cruise terminals
- Benefit from a quick and stress-free start to your cruise with a maximum of 4 pick ups and 6 passengers per vehicle
- Enjoy door-to-door service with pick up from London city center and selected Heathrow Airport hotels
DescriptionEnjoy a stress-free start to your cruise and take advantage of this shared, direct transfer from any London city center hotel, Airbnb property and selected Heathrow Airport hotels, to Southampton cruise terminals. Pickup will begin in Central London from 9:45 AM, and Heathrow hotels from 10:30 AM. You will be contacted shortly after booking with your exact pickup time. Each vehicle will have a maximum of 6 passengers and 4 pickups completed en-route, to ensure a smooth and efficient service. After pickups are completed, you will travel directly to Southampton in a luxury air-conditioned minivan (a journey which takes approximately 2.5 hours), aiming to arrive in Southampton between 1:00PM and 1:30PM. Upon arrival at the cruise terminal in Southampton, you will walk straight to the check-in desk. Porters will then take care of your luggage, ensuring it is delivered to your cabin (make sure you use the luggage label in your cruise pack to facilitate this).
IncludesA door to door service from London and Heathrow to Southampton cruise terminals Transportation in an executive vehicle with WiFi and uniformed drivers Collection from any London city center hotel, Airbnb property and selected Heathrow Airport hotels A maximum of 4 pickups per vehicle Gratuities (optional)
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 2 items of hold luggage (23 kilograms each) and 2 items of carry on luggage (10 kilograms each)
- Should you wish to bring any mobility aids (wheelchairs or walkers) you must contact in advance (the full dimensions and weight will be required, these items must be able to be folded and stored in the luggage hold, and wheelchairs must be counted as 1 item of your hold luggage)
- Unfortunately Gatwick is not in London, and not in the collection zone
- The journey from Central London will take approximately 2.5 hours and from Heathrow approximately 2 hours
- Drop-off is available at all Southampton Cruise Terminals, and the following Southampton hotels. Please specify in the additional comments box if you would like to be dropped off at any of the following: Holiday Inn Southampton, Leonardo Royal Southampton, Grand Harbour Premier Inn Southampton, West Quay Novotel Southampton, Ibis Budget Southampton
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability