London: City of Bath and Stonehenge with 2-Course Lunch
Enjoy a personable small-group tour of Stonehenge and Bath. With a maximum of 17 guests in your group, you will explore the ancient rock formation, before enjoying lunch and spending some leisure time in the City of Bath.
- Enjoy a personable group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to Bath and Stonehenge
- Take advantage of more one-on-one time with your guide
- Explore the Georgian architecture in the beautiful city of Bath
- Visit the world-famous 5,000-year-old monument of Stonehenge
- Indulge in a 2-course lunch
DescriptionAfter departing from the city of London, you will venture toward Stonehenge. The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing center, a burial site, or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress. Following your morning adventures, you’ll get to settle your appetite with a delicious 2-course lunch at one of the glorious quintessentially British restaurants of the area. Following this enjoyable culinary experience, you will depart for Bath. Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, the beautiful city of Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The gorgeous 15th-century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, and the romantic Pulteney Bridge (modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio), are all sights to linger on when reflecting on your day.
IncludesEntry to Stonehenge Leisure time in the city of Bath Expert guide 2-course lunch Round-trip transportation Entry to the Roman Baths Gratuities
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until March 31, 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY