London: City Tour with River Cruise & London Eye
See all of London in 1 day on this guided tour. Explore St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, and more before finishing your day with a river cruise and ride on the London Eye.
- See London's most iconic sights in one day
- Marvel at the scale and splendour of St Paul's Cathedral
- See the priceless Crown Jewels collection at the Tower of London
- Journey high above London on Europe's tallest Ferris wheel
DescriptionBegin your tour of London with a journey through the City of Westminster onboard a luxury coach. See the Albert Memorial, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and much more as your guide tells you exciting stories and facts about London's long history. Your first stop is Buckingham Palace where you will watch the Changing of the Guard. During the ceremony, get a view of the famous guards in their red tunics and bearskins as they perform their march. It is the epitome of British pomp and pageantry. Following this, you will visit St. Paul's Cathedral and take a guided tour around the iconic, domed building. Learn more about Christopher Wren's architectural masterpiece and the 35 years it took to build. At your next stop, discover London’s darker side as you tour the Tower of London. This historic fortress in the middle of London is a notorious historical prison and execution site, its long and bloody history steeped in myth and legend. As the day winds to a close, hop on a scenic cruise down the River Thames to enjoy a unique view of the beautiful London waterfront and the Houses of Parliament. Your tour will end with a flight on the London Eye, Europe's tallest Ferris wheel. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of London as you absorb everything you have learned from a full day of exploring the city.
IncludesAdmission to St Paul's Cathedral with a guided tour Admission to the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels Thames River Cruise London Eye Ticket Panoramic tour of london Professional Tour Guide Personal headset to hear the Guide's live commentary Lunch Hotel pickup and drop-off Tips (optional)
- Please note that the Changing of the Guard ceremonies are suspended until further notice
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and special event days but there will still be an exterior photo stop
- The Whispering Gallery and Golden Gallery at St Paul's are temporarily closed until further notice
- Entry to the London Eye is on the same day at a set time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability