London: Climb The Roof of The O2 Arena568 Reviews
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable 90-minute experience climbing over the iconic roof of the world’s most popular entertainment venue. Discover a different side of the city with incredible views.
- Discover a different side of London
- Marvel at the 360° views of landmarks 15 miles away
- Tool up with your climb suit, boots and harness - become every inch the urban mountaineer
DescriptionMeet your friendly instructors and get kitted out with climb suit, boots and harness. Become a true urban mountaineer. Ascend the incredible structure of the O2 Arena, an iconic London landmark, and cross the walkway suspended 52 meters in the air. Once at the top, pause to take in panoramic views over Greenwich, the Olympic Park, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Canary Wharf and The Shard. Climb during the day and enjoy the clearest views for miles around, climb at sunset for a romantic experience, or opt for the twilight climb and marvel at the twinkling city lights below the twinkling stars. Nervous? Don’t be. Experienced, professional guides will be with you every step of the way.
IncludesClimbing shoes Climbing suit Harness Lockers for personal belongings Photo upgrade Champagne upgrade
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Please note that climbers will be required to wear our climb shoes so socks must be worn.
- Not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded. •You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time as latecomers cannot be admitted
- Please make sure that you and anyone included in your booking meet the following requirements: - Minimum age: 8 years old - Minimum height: 1.2m - Maximum weight: not weigh more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs - Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
- Participants under the age of 18 please ensure your booking includes the relevant ratios of adults to children:
- 9-year-olds is 1 adult to 1 child
- 8 - 11 years of age is 1 adult to 2 children
- 12 - 13 years of age is 1 adult to 4 children
- 14 - 17 is 1 adult to 5 children
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY