London: Family-Friendly Speed Boat Tour of the River Thames235 Reviews
Experience a wild and fantastic River Thames boat cruise that is fun for all ages. Informative banter is provided by an award-winning comedian guide, whose cheery anecdotes include narration about the history of London.
- Get an adrenaline fix on London's original speedboat tour of the river Thames
- Cruise at speeds of up to 30 knots past London landmarks such as Canary Wharf, the London Eye and Globe Theatre
- Discover interesting facts about London from an award-winning comedian guide
- Get exclusive views from a unique vantage point
DescriptionExperience a wild and fantastic River Thames boat cruise that is fun for all ages. You will climb aboard a high-speed vessel that offers non-traditional views of England's capital at speeds of up to 30 knots. You will be given a full safety briefing and a life jacket - just in case! Named by leading listings magazine Time Out as a 'must-do' experience, both visitors and residents of London will be thrilled with this outing. Speed under the capital’s bridges, and marvel at landmarks such as the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and South Bank from an exclusive vantage point. Music floats through the air via the onboard sound system, as you power out toward the Docklands. High-brow banter is provided by an award-winning comedian guide, whose cheery anecdotes include narration about the headquarters of MI5 and the modern skyscrapers of Canary Wharf.
IncludesLife jackets Safety equipment Waterproof gear
- This tour is suitable for infants aged 6 months upwards.
- If you have confirmed your booking, if for some reason the supplier is unable to accommodate you on board, then a cancellation is granted
- Expectant mothers are not permitted on-board at any stage of their pregnancy
- If you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints, you are recommended to not participate in this tour
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Disabled guests are welcomed but wheelchairs cannot be take on-board the vessels, so this experience is not suitable for wheelchairs users
- All passengers must be able to sit unaided on-board
- A minimum of 8 passengers is required for each sailing, tours with less than 8 passengers will be rescheduled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability