London Football and Stadiums Taxi Tour
A unique tour, full of football flavor, football stories, and great London highlights. In 1863 and in a London tavern 12 men got together to decide the rules and regulations of the beautiful game. The game went on to cover the globe with its spirit.
- See the Freemasons Tavern where the rules of the games where fashioned
- Visit the home of the Football Association
- Enjoy the london football stadiums, the old and the new
DescriptionHave yourselves a great day out seeing and hearing about London’s football history and take in the wonder of the new big stadiums and the original older grounds, before they too become part of London’s football history all weaved in with the wonder of London’s sights. Enjoy a fantastic tour and a favourite with overseas football fans who love London teams. Maybe this could be the tour for you and your pals to kick off a stag day hullabaloo or a surprise father’s day/family treat to end at his/her favourite team's ground. Your Taxi Tour Will Include: The Freemasons Tavern, where the rules of the game were fashioned Lancaster Gate, for many years the home of the Football Association Battersea Park, where the first match under FA rules took place Surrey Cricket Ground where the first FA Cup final took place And so much more... Your tour will include 2 London football club stadiums. After you have booked you will geta call to make sure the clubs that are closest to your heart are on your tour.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Any admission fees The cost of refreshment or meals Gratuities - always at your discretion
- The cost is for the price of the taxi tour and each taxi can accommodate up to 5 people.
- All of the London taxi tour guides have passed the world famous Knowledge of London exam and have on average been driving a London Black Taxi for over 25 years. In addition, many of the London taxi tour guides have additional tour guide qualifications which means their knowledge of London history, buildings, places and people is second to none. Their knowledge and passion for London means that we are confident that whatever tour you chose it will be fun, informative and memorable.
- If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if the tour covers it, just let the local partner know and they will make it happen.
- Please note these are not internal stadium tours, and only visit the gift shops at each site.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability