London: Ghost Walk and Spooky River Thames Boat Ride71 Reviews
Be thrilled and spooked in equal measures on a combined walking tour and boat ride through London's darkest history. Venture into royal parks and discover haunted houses. Take in the beauty of the city at night on foot and from the River Thames.
- Take a spooky boat ride up the River Thames
- Explore the ghostly history of the royal parks of London
- See London's most haunted house
DescriptionFeel shivers down your spine on a ghost walk around the haunted and historic sights of London. Follow the shadows to some of the darkest corners of the city on a 2-hour walking tour and boat ride. Cruise in luxury along the River Thames aboard a boat with an on-board bar. See London's legendary attractions illuminated for the evening against the black night sky. Discover the site of the most haunted house and creep through parks rich with horrific history. End the night at the royal castle and former prison of the Tower of London.
IncludesBoat trip Guide Access to a bar Gratuities
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather are advised. Spare underwear may be necessary for those of a nervous disposition.
- Children aged 0-3 years go free
- Stairs are involved in this tour which may not be suitable for those with mobility issues
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY