London: Gin Tour in a Classic Mini Cooper3 Reviews
Enjoy a two-hour drive around London in a classic Mini Cooper. Stop at two gin bars for tastings of the iconic drink and visit a distillery as well.
- Enjoy a private, chauffeur-driven tour in a classic Mini Cooper
- Learn about the London of Dickens and see hidden gems with a driver/guide
- Stop at two gin bars and visit a local distillery
DescriptionBegin your 2-hour tour with a pickup in central London and travel in style in a classic Mini Cooper, driven by a local guide. Not since the gin palaces of 18th-century London has this iconic spirit been so popular in the capital. Listen to stories of London’s past as you discover the London of Dickens and the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming. Stop off at two infamous gin bars for tastings. Stop at a gin distillery also, where you’ll sample the products and see how they are made. On the tour you’ll visit local suppliers, and will sample local products – thereby helping the local economy.
IncludesGuide/driver Classic car Taxes Fuel Carbon off-setting contribution 3 gin-based drinks Gratuities Meals Additional drinks Museum entrance fees
- The Mini is a very small classic car, so please be aware that getting in and out of the vehicle can be more difficult than entering/exiting a modern vehicle
- If you are over 6 feet tall or weigh more than 220 pounds, you may find travel less comfortable than in a modern vehicle
- There is no minimum or maximum age, but if you have a bad back or any mobility restrictions you may find the ride more firm than expected, and on occasion somewhat bouncy
- Wheelchairs can easily be accommodated, but due to the size of the vehicle the wheelchair will be the third passenger, meaning that only two people can travel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability