London: Guided Harry Potter Tour797 Reviews
Explore Harry Potter’s London on this 2.5-hour tour of the film locations and inspirations behind the beloved books and movies.
- Explore Harry's London with a professional muggle guide
- Visit the film locations and magical scenes from the books
- Test your Harry Potter knowledge & find out which house of Hogwarts you belong to
- Venture down Diagon Alley, hunt for refreshments at the Leaky Cauldron, and more
DescriptionExperience London in the way you have read in the Harry Potter books and have seen in the famous movies. On this tour of London you will experience the magical side of this legendary city and see all the famous Harry Potter sights. This tour includes everything from this beloved series of fantasy novels and blockbuster films. See the bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between 2 double-decker buses in The Prisoner of Azkaban and the location of the red telephone box used in The Order of the Phoenix, where Harry and Mr. Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic. As you explore the city you will visit the cinemas where each of the Harry Potter films held its world premiere. You will also see where the café attack and the Seven Potters Battle in the sky took place in The Deathly Hallows Part 1. Explore the thoroughfare on which Diagon Alley was based and see the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron pub. You will also see the bridge that was destroyed by Lord Voldemort’s Death Eaters in The Half-Blood Prince, and see the visit the secret hideout where Harry was reunited with Sirius Black in The Order of the Phoenix.
IncludesProfessional guide Gratuities
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge
- The tour includes a London Underground journey, so you must have a valid Zone 1 travel card. Your tour guide can help with this during the tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes, as there's a fair bit of walking
- Wheelchair users - please be aware that there are stairs on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY