My Guide Website?
London: Harry Potter Locations Walking Tour1919 Reviews
Visit different Harry Potter location sites and see buildings that inspired the books by JK Rowling on a walking tour of London. Attempt to enter the Ministry of Magic, shop for butterbeer, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Stonehenge & the Stone Circles of Avebury Tour
- London to Southampton Cruise Terminal via Stonehenge
- London: Full-Day Rock Music Tour
- From London: Full-Day Cotswolds Small-Group Tour
- London: Christmas Eve City Tour with Dinner & Midnight Mass
- Explore the film location sites from the Harry Potter movies
- See the top sights of London including Big Ben, Trafalgar SQ and London Bridge.
- Attempt to enter the Ministry of Magic
- Shop for chocolate frogs and butter beer
DescriptionDiscover more than 10 movie locations and several sites that inspired JK Rowling's famous Harry Potter books on a small group or private walking tour of London. Take souvenir photos of Platform 9¾ at King's Cross Train Station (before start of tour) and then head to Leicester Square to visit the best Harry Potter Shop The House of Spells. Learn about the different location sites of the area in Westminster. Continue to London Bridge to discover the Leaky Cauldron, Borough Market and much much more! Along the way, see buildings that inspired JK Rowling when she was writing the best-selling books. Please feel free to use our discount at The House of Spells 'HP934' for money off all your Harry Potter goodies!
IncludesHarry Potter guide Guided walking tour
- This is a group walking tour of no more than 15 adults. You can also book it as a private option Moderate walking ability is required (3 hours of walking) Wear comfortable shoes Bring a topped-off Oyster Card, travel card, or contactless bank card for a 2-stop journey on the Underground Tour departs punctually. Please arrive 10 minutes early