London: Harry Potter Movie Private Taxi Tour
Spend 3 hours with on a private London taxi tour, showing you all the movie locations used in the Harry Potter films. Enjoy a great way to see the very best of London in a tour that is fun for all the family.
- Peep round the corner at the Ministry of Magic just as Ron did
- See the movie shooting location for Gringots Bank
- Admire the sights and sounds of London
- Learn more about the city from a local guide
DescriptionStart with pickup from your central London hotel. Meet your London taxi guide, who is a big fan of Harry Potter and will be excited to show you all the movie locations that were used across the Harry Potter films. Enjoy a tour with some great photo opportunities to capture the memories and sights. Spot the location for the entry to the Ministry of Magic, the shooting location for Gringotts Bank, and 12 Grimmauld Place, the Black family residence. Enjoy a photo stop at Diagon Alley, which is a highlight on the tour. In addition, you will learn more about London's fascinating from your expert local guide. As you ride around the city, you will see iconic London landmarks, and hear many anecdotes and stories from your guide. Your guide will give you plenty of local tips on what else to see during your stay in Britain's capital.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at central London hotels Plenty of photo opportunities Local taxi tour guide, an expert on London history Food and drinks Gratuities Admission fees
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Storage room for baby carriages
- Suitable for groups with different mobility levels
- If you are staying outside of London, meet your guide a central meeting point upon your arrival to the city
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability