London: Harry Potter Private Family & Kids Walking Tour16 Reviews
Follow in the footsteps of Harry Potter with your family on a magical walking tour with a private guide. See many London landmarks from the films.
- Visit Harry Potter filming locations in London on a private tour
- Take a souvenir photo at Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station
- See many of London's iconic monuments on a guided walking tour
DescriptionMeet your guide at Platform 9 3/4 at King’s Cross Station in London where students from the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry board the Hogwarts Express on 1 September. As you begin this 2-hour private family and kids walking tour, learn about the books and movies from your guide. The guide will also keep the kids engaged with many quizzes about Harry Potter and his world. Explore London in a fun way and discover more about the films that took the Muggle word by storm. See iconic London landmarks including Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Ministry of Magic, the London Eye and many others.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Visit to Platform 9 3/4 at King’s Cross Station and other Harry Potter film locations Gratuities Food Transportation Zone 1 travel card
- • Please note that this tour does not include a visit to the Warner Bros. Studio • During busy times this tour may have up to 2 families per visit
- You must have a daily metro pass to because you will take the metro twice
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY