London: Harry Potter Small Group Tour of London8 Reviews
Step into the magical world of Harry Potter as we visit various locations in London where the film was made. Get an insight into the inspiration behind the infamous books.
- See the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron
- Enter the realms of Diagon Alley
- Visit the formidable Ministry of Magic
- Visit Sherlock Holmes Pub
DescriptionExperience London in the way you have read about it in the Harry Potter books and have seen it in the famous movies. On this tour of London, you will experience the magical side of this legendary city and see all of the famous Harry Potter sights. This tour includes everything from this beloved series of fantasy novels and blockbuster films. See the bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between 2 double-decker buses in The Prisoner of Azkaban, and the location of the red telephone box used in The Order of the Phoenix, where Harry and Mr. Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic. As you explore the city you will visit the cinemas where each of the Harry Potter films premiered. You will also see where the café attack and the Seven Potters Battle in the sky took place in The Deathly Hallows Part 1. Explore the thoroughfare on which Diagon Alley was based and see the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron pub. You will also see the bridge that was destroyed by Lord Voldemort’s Death Eaters in The Half-Blood Prince, and visit the secret hideout where Harry was reunited with Sirius Black in The Order of the Phoenix.
IncludesTour guide Tips
- The maximum capacity for this tour 6 people.
- All participants (2 years and older) are required to wear masks.
- You must stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) away from others who aren't part of your group.
- Due to safety precautions, all tours will take place exclusively outdoors. Entering shops and places of interest may not be available at this time.
- Due to current safety restrictions, bathrooms may not be accessible during the tours. • Disclaimer: The Harry Potter Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability