My Guide Website?
London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision1500 Reviews
Retrace the footsteps of Jack the Ripper on a walking tour with Ripper-Vision, an innovative hand-held projector that helps to immerse you in the atmosphere of Victorian London.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Stonehenge & the Stone Circles of Avebury Tour
- London to Southampton Cruise Terminal via Stonehenge
- London: Full-Day Rock Music Tour
- From London: Full-Day Cotswolds Small-Group Tour
- London: Christmas Eve City Tour with Dinner & Midnight Mass
- Marvel as the streets of London are brought to life with Ripper-Vision
- Learn the facts and conspiracies surrounding the identity of Jack of the Ripper
- Experience London’s dark side on a spine-chilling night tour
DescriptionJourney back to a time when the streets of London were shrouded in fog and dimly lit by gaslight. On this walking tour you will step into Victorian London as your guide uses Ripper-Vision, a unique handheld projector that emblazons images of crime-scenes, mortuary photos, and suspects onto the streets of Whitechapel. Follow in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper. Investigate his gruesome crimes. Benefit from the services of a guide, expert in one of the most notorious - and mysterious - criminals in history. Try to discover who Jack the Ripper was using modern methods of criminal profiling. Marvel as your guide reveals the man the police should have been looking for during the biggest manhunt in British history.
IncludesGuide Walking tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, sometimes over uneven ground and cobblestones. All guests must be able to walk and stand for prolonged periods
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately