My Guide Website?
London: Lift 109 Entry Ticket at Battersea Power Station28 Reviews
Step inside the iconic Battersea Power Station and make a thrilling ascent 109 metres to the top of the north-west chimney where you will take in stunning 360-degree views of London’s skyline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Ascend 109 meters to the top of the iconic Battersea Power Station by lift
- Explore the rich history of Battersea Power Station before your ascent
- Use the interactive exhibits to collectively generate energy to power lights
- Take in a 360-degree view of London and a bird's eye view of the power station
- Snap photos of the unique view to show friends and family after your trip
DescriptionAscend by lift to the top of one of Battersea Power Station's chimneys to get a bird's eye view of the capital thanks to a pre-booked admission ticket. Take photos of London's skyline and learn about the history of the building. Choose a time slot that suits you. Start your Lift 109 journey in the Power Station’s magnificent Art Deco Turbine Hall A where, through a carefully curated ensemble of original records and evocative media displays, you’ll delve into the building’s rich history and discover how it has reinvented and transformed through time. Centre stage a lighting installation whirls and glows as visitors interact with a giant multiplayer touchscreen to collectively generate energy. A dramatic countdown signals the next chapter of the experience as you step inside the interactive Infinity Room where energy particles swirl, rise, and fall around you, gathering pace as they respond to your touch. An express lift transports you to the base of the north-west chimney from where you’ll board London’s brand-new glass elevator: Lift 109. Continuing onwards and upwards, constellations of light guide you as the lift makes its exhilarating ascent to the viewing platform 109 meters above the ground. Soak in the sights, the world-famous landmarks that make up London’s stunning skyline, and enjoy a unique bird’s eye view of the Power Station itself.
IncludesLift 109 at Battersea Power Station entry ticket
- There are 39 stairs to climb up and down during the experience. If you require a step-free route, please reserve the wheelchair lift, available on the hour and on the half-hour; please make sure the times on your entry ticket and wheelchair lift reservation match. The maximum wheelchair size accommodated is 115cm by 65cm Infants (2 years old and under) can enter free of charge and do not require a ticket There is no cloakroom at Lift 109, please only bring a handbag or small rucksack which you can carry on your body approx. A4 size 210 x 297 mm Strollers are only permitted in The Gallery space and cannot be brought into the Lift