London Like a Local Classic Car Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Enjoy a bespoke, full-day sightseeing experience with lunch. Transportation is in a restored classic Mini Cooper and you will have your very own passionate local guide to show you all that London has to offer.
- Take a private, chauffeur-driven tour of London in a classic Mini Cooper
- Enjoy a bespoke full-day sightseeing experience with a local guide
- Have a street food lunch at a local market and stop for an artisan coffee
DescriptionLondon is vast. You can live in the city for your entire life and still discover something new every single day. Experience a hand-picked selection of the very best London has to offer – whether you are interested in history, fashion, street art, food or the iconic landmarks that London is so well known for, this full-day excursion has it all. The trip is fully customizable to your personal interests and includes an artisan coffee stop in the morning and a street food lunch at a local market. You will travel in a lovingly restored classic Mini Cooper with a passionate local guide to really make the city your own.
IncludesGuide/driver Classic car Taxes Petrol Carbon off-setting contribution Artisan coffee, pint or soft drink (optional) Street food lunch Gratuities Meals Additional drinks Museum entrance fees
- The Mini is a very small classic car, please be aware that getting in and out of the car can be more difficult than entering/exiting a modern vehicle
- If you are over 6ft tall or 16st you may find travel less comfortable than in a modern vehicle
- There is no minimum or maximum age but if you have a bad back or any mobility restrictions you may find the ride more firm than expected and on occasion somewhat bouncy
- Wheelchairs can easily be accommodated, but please note Mini boots are small and so the wheelchair will be the third passenger, so only two people can travel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability