London: London Eye River Cruise and Admission Options862 Reviews
A unique award-winning sightseeing cruise on the River Thames. The cruise features live commentary presented by expert guides that bring the city to life.
- Cruise past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben (Palace of Westminster)
- Take in the sights of St Paul's Cathedral, Tate Modern, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge and much more!
- Take a ride on the London Eye - if this option is booked
DescriptionThe London Eye River Cruise is a unique award-winning sightseeing cruise on the River Thames with live commentary that brings the city to life, presented by expert guides. The circular cruise offers both covered and sun deck seating and departs from the London Eye pier directly underneath the London Eye. It goes as far as Tower Bridge and returns 40 minutes later having cruised past the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe as well as Westminster, Millennium and Tower Bridges. Audio commentary is also available in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
IncludesThe cruise includes live commentary, a souvenir guide map (available in seven languages) Foreign language audio commentary is available If you select the combination ticket, this includes your river cruise plus the London Eye (standard experience)
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible: Please contact the attraction at least 48 hours in advance to secure your wheelchair access at a specific timeslot
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability