My Guide Website?
London: Night Tour in Spanish42 Reviews
The British capital is defined by its millions of lights, illuminated monuments and amazing nightlife. In this tour you will have the chance to discover London in all its glory and enjoy a pint in one of the most legendary pubs of the city.
- Enjoy a pleasant night stroll
- Visit Piccadilly Circus, Chinatown, Leicester Square, Carnaby Street, and more
- Discover the most important highlights of London
- Taste beer or a soft drink in a typical English pub
DescriptionGet ready to discover the charm of London illuminated at night and immerse yourself in the nightlife of the British capital. During this tour you will listen to interesting anecdotes such as the origin of the name Covent Garden and the word 'pub'. Discover the secrets of London: the church where famous artists go to pray on Sundays or the place where important movies are released. Find out the material used to build the lions of Trafalgar Square and many more curiosities and anecdotes related to British culture. Next, venture into the fantastic world of London’s Soho with a wander along Carnaby Street and its many shops and unique restaurants. At the end of the tour, you will make a stop in a legendary British pub to enjoy a beer or a soft drink together.
IncludesProfessional Spanish-speaking guide Soft drink or beer
- This tour is only available in Spanish
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time; the tour begins on time
- Children can participate in this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now