London: Nighttime Bus Tour and River Cruise
Experience the city as the sun begins to set and London lights up around you on this non-stop tour combining a live guided bus tour and a river cruise. This is a great way to rediscover London in a new light, by bus and boat.
- See London's best spots beautifully illuminated at night
- Enjoy a 75-minute non-stop London by night bus tour
- Enjoy a 20-minute non-stop river Thames cruise
- Take in the breath-taking views of the city
- Listen to audio-commentary available in 11 languages plus live English-speaking guide onboard
DescriptionWatch London burst into life at night with twinkling lights cutting through the darkness. The city comes alive as the sun sets and as famous monuments such as the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye light up. From the comfort of the top deck, to a tranquil seat on the river, don’t miss out on the perfect night experience. Some of the landmarks on the night tour include: Buckingham Palace, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, and many more.
IncludesA panoramic bus tour A Thames river cruise Audio commentary available on the bus devices and on the local partner's app. Earphones are available on board the bus (but feel free to bring your own) Kids commentary specially designed to capture their attention Free access to the local partner's app which includes real-time geolocalisation, points of interest, audio commentary, and self-guided walking tours Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Tips
- Children under 5 travel free and must sit on their parents lap
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability