London Open-Top Bus Tour and Stonehenge Visit68 Reviews
See the best of London atop a vintage double-decker bus. See Big Ben, the Changing of the Guard, the London Eye and Westminster. After a trip on the Thames, drive to Stonehenge to unlock the ancient mystery of these amazing and beautiful standing stones.
- On a bus or privately cruising on the River Thames, see all the best that London has to offer
- See the soldiers march to music at the Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy a visit to Stonehenge, included in the tour
- Get great photo opportunities on a scenic drive through the Salisbury Plains
- Travel with a proffessional driver in a luxury air-conditioned bus
DescriptionGet a tour through the streets of London, then see still more from the River Thames, on a scenic private river cruise. Watch the Changing of the Guard and get photos that do not include the tops of other people’s heads! Continue on through the Salisbury Plains to Stonehenge on a luxury air-conditioned bus. Some of the great places you’ll get to see on this tour include Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. The bus will pass by Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, the incredible St. Paul’s Cathedral. A trip on the Thames is next, where you'll pass Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, Cleopatra’s Needle and London Bridge. Upon arrival at Embankment pier, the tour rejoins the bus and heads for Buckingham Palace. From a great viewpoint, you’ll get to see the Changing of the Guard and the soldiers marching to music in their smart red coats and busbies. There will be a 1-hour-break for lunch in Victoria before you board a luxury, air-conditioned bus to head to Stonehenge. The famous, prehistoric site is one of the most amazing things in Britain, standing alone in an empty tract of the misty Salisbury Plain. Learn about all of this and more on your visit to Stonehenge, an ancient feat of engineering and design that has kept people guessing for generations.
IncludesDouble-decker routemaster tour Trip on the Thames Changing of the Guard Entrance fee to Stonehenge Private River Thames cruise Audio guide
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability