London: Private Personalized Tour with a Local Host10 Reviews
Get to know London through the eyes of a friend who lives there. Book a half-day or full-day personalized tour and benefit from the local knowledge of your own personal host. Get recommendations on things to see and do, where to eat and much more.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Spend a full or half day with your host falling in love with London and its bustling lifestyle
- Explore one of London's eclectic neighbourhoods such as Westminster
- Take a leisurely stroll along Southbank and be in awe of the London Bridge
- Browse the myriad of contemporary shops and designer boutiques
DescriptionPrepare to be amazed by London on this totally customized experience of the city. With your host, discover that this city is more than a place but a feeling. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Wander through the tangle of streets and alleys to the city center and breathe in the rich aroma of coffee and delicious food wafting up from nearby cafes and street vendors. At every turn, find pieces of London's rich history as you explore the city's iconic landmarks and attractions. Explore the cultural diversity of Westminster, one of London's super unique neighborhoods with an interesting balance of ancient history and modern living. Think hipsters, goths, and punks walking past Parliament. Perhaps you see yourself taking a leisurely stroll along Southbank and being in awe of London Bridge. Browse the myriad of contemporary shops and designer boutiques, rock out at independent music venue, or indulge in the city's delicious food culture at one of its street food markets.
IncludesPrivate and personalized 4 or 7-hour tour with a local host Walking experience Local guide Booking of tickets, attractions, and venues as required Entrance fees Transportation fees Food or drink
- Please book at least 24-hours in advance so the best experience can be built for you
- Additional requirements such as tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged at an additional cost
- Private groups are normally for no larger than 6 people so if your group is larger please advise when booking so that accommodations can be made
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability