London: Private Royal Tour with Changing of the Guard1 Reviews
This inclusive half-day tour through London provides the perfect way to see the city's major landmarks. Enjoy a panoramic drive through London with your private tour guide and chauffeur in a luxury vehicle, as they bring the city to life.
- Receive a private panoramic tour of the city of Westminster
- Enjoy the services of a professional English Speaking tour guide
- Benefit from the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off
- Witness the Changing of the Guard ceremony
DescriptionYour experience begins with a panoramic tour. Relax and enjoy the drive through London with an expert tour guide to discover the city's most iconic sights. See the magnificent Westminster Abbey, Parliament Square, the iconic Big Ben, historical Trafalgar Square, and much more. Afterwards, witness the Changing of the Guard Ceremony, an essential experience for visitors to London. See the immaculately dressed guards, accompanied by marching bands playing rousing military music. The 7 regiments that guard the monarch, known as the Household Division, are so devoted to their duty that they will famously not acknowledge or allow themselves to be distracted by the public.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking guide Private Mercedes E class or V class The Changing of the Guard ceremony Food and drinks Gratuities Attraction entrances
- Please note that the Changing of the Guard ceremonies are suspended until further notice. When the Changing of the Guard ceremonies are running they are free of charge
- Groups of 1-2 people will ride in a Mercedes E-Class
- Groups of 3-6 people will ride in a Mercedes V-Class
- Child and infant car seats are not supplied
- Please note, pickups outside central London (zone 1) are subject to availability and incur an additional charge payable locally
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability